Hale & Hush Rare C Serum 1.7
Hale & Hush Rare C Serum features a highly bio-available form of vitamin C, which is brilliantly skilled at strengthening collagen, brightening the complexion, and reducing the appearance of pore size.
Regular use of Rare C Serum promotes supremely radiant, strong, and youthful looking skin. This serum can also use around eyes at night and top of your favorite eye cream.
- Balances, evens, and brightens skin tone
- Reduces appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores
- Strengthens collagen and enhances collagen synthesis
- 3-0-ETHYL ASCORBIC ACID (L): Enhances collagen synthesis and skin elasticity and whitens skin by inhibiting tyrosinase. This form of C is highly stable, gentle and non-irritating, and reduces inflammation.
- LYSOPHOSPHATIDIC ACID: Derived from phosphatidylcholine, Lysophosphatidic Acid stimulates cell differentiation, improves keratinization and limits parakeratosis.
- SODIUM HYALURONATE (L): As a chirally-correct form of Hyaluronic Acid, this humectant holds up to a 1,000 times its weight in water to provide maximum hydration and to help plump thirsty skin. Additional benefits are improved softness and elasticity while also retaining and boosting moisture levels which helps to soften fine lines and wrinkles.
Directions: Apply Rare C Serum to cleansed skin once or twice daily. Wear alone or under other creams or serums. Always apply a sunscreen product to provide a protective barrier.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Lysophosphatidic Acid, Lecithin, Lysolecithin, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, Algae Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (L), Beta-Glucan (D), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate