Hale & Hush Relief Bio-Powder - 1 oz
- Uniquely and gently targets redness and reduces inflammation
- Dual remedy – reactive skin therapy AND camouflage for irritation
- Eight natural botanicals calm skin and encourage recovery
- Can be used dry, as a paste, or added in to other Hale & Hush products
Dry: Apply Relief Bio-Powder as you would any loose powder, with a brush, sponge or cotton ball.
Wet: Sprinkle small amount of Relief Bio-Powder into hand or dish. Add water to create paste and apply to cleansed skin with clean applicator of choice; Let skin dry. Reapply as often as needed to soothe. May also be added to Hush Hydrate.
Caution: Do not use if the skin is broken/cracked. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
- GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID: An acid known for its anti-inflammatory properties, antimicrobial effects, and role as a natural brightener (tyrosinase inhibitor).
- BOSWELLIA SERRATA EXTRACT (Boswellia Serrata Plant Heart): Used in Ayurvedic medicine, this extract has powerful anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects.
- WILLOW BARK EXTRACT (Salix Alba): This extract contains Salicin, which is an inflammatory/analgesic compound chemically similar to acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- TOTAROL: A powerful antimicrobial extract sustainably harvested from the bark of the New Zealand Totara Tree.
Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Beta-Glucan (D), Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Calamine, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Ursolic Acid, Allantoin, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Totarol