Scarguard Solarguard Sunscreen SPF 70 - 6 oz
Scarguard Solarguard Sunscreen SPF 70 is a lightweight and fast absorbing multi-use sunscreen that is designed to protect your scar after surgery or accident from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
After injury or surgery, doctors recommend patients to avoid sun exposure to protect healing scars from darkening permanently. Scarguard Solarguard Sunscreen SPF 70 is a UVA/UVB, broad-spectrum, water-resistant sunscreen that is uniquely formulated to be compatible with scar treatments and on sensitive skin.
The lightweight formula smells great and leaves no oil residue. Perfect for general daily sun protection. It can protect up to 40 minutes of water and sweat resistance.
- A lightweight and ultra-fast absorbing.
- Delivers the active Scar Treatments formulation.
- Non-greasy, refreshing scent and water-resistant up to 40 minutes.
- Protect the scars from harmful UVA/UVB rays.
- Ideal for all skin types, especially for Sensitive Skin, and Surgical Scars.
Directions: Use Solarguard on old and new scars after using PREVASCAR. Apply around 15 minutes before sun exposure on the scar spot or face. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Reapply every 40 minutes of sweating or swimming.