Skin Script Blemish Spot Treatment 0.5oz
Skin Script Rx Blemish Spot Treatment is a targeted treatment that quickly dries out blemishes and promotes the healing process to make them disappear as quickly as possible. Keep it with you, and apply it regularly until the blemish is gone.
Skin Script Rx Blemish Spot Treatment is recommended as a spot treatment with oily, acne-prone, and problematic skin types.
- Immediately reduces the irritation associated with active lesions for a normalized appearance
- Calms redness and irritation associated with breakouts
- Heals breakouts from the inside out, shortening their visible lift
- Promotes the long term clarity of the skin
- Improves the skin’s hydration levels for long term health benefits
- Reduces pigmentation and prevents scarring associated with acne
- Restores circulation to the skin to quicken the recovery process
Directions: Begin by cleansing and toning the skin, then gently apply a very small amount of Skin Script Rx Blemish Spot Treatment to blemishes and breakouts only. Allow it to completely absorb before applying a moisturizer and makeup.
- Tip - For best results, keep Skin Script Rx Blemish Spot Treatment with you. Apply it onto blemishes throughout the day (over makeup) until the blemish completely disappears.
- Glycolic and Salicylic acid - penetrates the pores to reduce congestion and clear the skin of debris; promotes the natural exfoliation process by loosening dead cells that may otherwise lead to breakouts
- Witch hazel - tones the skin and improves epidermal circulation to quicken the healing process; neutralizes bacteria
- Spin Trap - inhibits oxidation of the skin that less to damage and premature aging
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, 5% Glycolic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Coco-Caprylate / Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Phenyl-N-Butyl Nitrone (Spin Trap), Glucosamine HCI (D), Xanthan Gum, Calcium Gluconate, Gluconolac-tone, Sodium Benzoate