Rhonda Allison Mandelic Au Lait 1.7 oz [New Name - Mandelic E Cream]
Rhonda Allison Mandelic Au Lait is a weightless moisturizer that soothes and calms the epidermis making it ideal for those with sensitive skin. Mandelic acid treats various conditions such as photo-aging, discoloration, and acne leaving a healthier looking complexion. Olive oil saturates the skin with beneficial vitamins A, D, K and E to restore the skin and deliver anti-aging benefits. Now called Mandelic E Cream.
Note: Some RA products have new labels. All have the same great ingredients and formulation.
- Mandelic Acid (L): An alpha-hydroxy-benzene acetic acid found in almonds which increases cell rejuvenation and provides good antiseptic and antibacterial support.
- Colostrum: A rich, pure form of nutrients containing a high content of vitamin D, important minerals, and EGF to repair and regenerate cells. Provides superior anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Squalane: Lubricant, emollient, and moisturizer, guards against UV radiation. The main component of human skin lipids. Keeps skin soft.
- Tocopherol (D-Alpha): A Vitamin E organic compound that provides strong antioxidant benefits, reduces the appearance of scarring and fine lines, and prevents age spots.
- Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder: Provides healing, soothing support, relieves pain, and reduces inflammation.
- Retinol (Vitamin A): Strengthens capillaries and supports cell renewal.
Size: 1.7 oz
Directions: Cleanse skin thoroughly with appropriate cleanser and rinse well. Pat skin dry. Apply a small amount of Mandelic Au Lait to face and neck and let absorb. May be worn day and night over other serums and correctives. Layer this product under sunscreen when used during the day.